Use the PCPS CD to:
Compare physician compensation and production to industry norms.
Develop compensation plans with confidence.
About the Data
The MGMA Physicians Compensation and Production Survey contains detailed information on physician compensation and production for more than one hundred specialties. The data is indispensable for both medical practice valuation and medical practice consulting. The data can be quickly charted and exported to Microsoft® Excel. The benchmarking tools make it easy to compare a physician's compensation and performance to MGMA norms.
Use the MGMA PCPS CD to:
Normalize physician's compensation to fair market values. PCPS allows you to quickly determine fair market value compensation so you can develop and defend your adjustments.
If you consult with medical practices regarding physician compensation or production, PCPS gives you the data and benchmarking tools to quickly identify key areas that need to be addressed. PCPS can help you provide an exceptional service to your medical practice clients and generate significant consulting revenue.
The MGMA PCPS CD provides:
- In percentiles alone, the CD has 90 times more data than the printed report, containing every percentile from 10 to 90. In addition, the CD also contains many more tables, including breakdown by state.
- Detailed information on physician compensation and production for over 100 specialties.
- Easy-to-generate custom reporting capabilities. Create custom reports for your practice data.
- Built-in comparison tools for analysis and benchmarking. Extremely easy to benchmark a physician’s compensation and performance against MGMA norms.
- A sophisticated, customizable compensation and productivity tracking tool for monthly, quarterly or annual analysis.
- Quick and easy data graphing.
- Quick and easy data export to Microsoft Excel
Works with these software products
- Microsoft® Excel or Excel-compatible spreadsheet