Use the MGMA Cost Survey CD to measure and improve your medical organization’s performance.
About the Data
The MGMA Cost Survey CD contains data on revenue, staffing, operating costs and other critical performance metrics. Using the built-in benchmarking tools, you can benchmark a medical practice against Medical Group Management Association (MGMA) norms in under 60 minutes. The Practice Performance Report helps you quickly identify key areas that need to be addressed.
For the Medical Practice Consultant
If you consult with medical practices regarding financial and operational performance, The MGMA Cost Survey CD helps you quickly identify key areas that need to be addressed. Generate significant consulting revenue and provide an exceptional service to your medical practice clients.
Use the MGMA Cost Survey CD to:
- Target cost reduction to improve profitability.
- Review costs by category to identify possible problem areas.
- Determine how payer mix can affect practice performance.
- Evaluate staffing levels compared to total medical revenue and other variables.
The MGMA Cost Survey CD provides:
- Ninety times more data than the printed book. Contains every percentile from 10 to 90.
- Highly-detailed data categories with multi-level operating cost breakouts.
- Capitation, fee-for-service charges, revenues, and comprehensive accounts receivable (A/R) data.
- Data for various types of single- and multi-specialty groups.
- Exclusive built-in tools that make it easy to benchmark a medical practice against MGMA norms.
- Exclusive built-in tools that let you quickly analyze a medical practice’s financial statements, staffing and staff costs, accounts receivable, and performance ratios.
- Quick and easy data graphing.
- Quick and easy data export to Microsoft Excel®.
Works with these software products
- Microsoft® Excel or Excel-compatible spreadsheet