BizMiner Suite is the gold standard for industry and geographic data. There’s simply no other analysis out there that consistently reports at BizMiner’s level of detail. With 6,500 lines of business in thousands of U.S. market areas included in their analysis, you’ll get the most specific and accurate information and metrics not available from any other source. Reports are available in both Excel and PDF formats and are delivered to you immediately.
Access over a billion data points with BizMiner:
- Save time and money – BizMiner has the most cost-effective industry and geographic data on thousands of U.S. market areas
- Search the most current data – BizMiner uses more sources than any other similar report. Sources include the IRS, U.S. Economic Census, Bureau of Labor, and more
- Get access to almost every report with the BizMiner Suite subscription option, which includes over 5 million reports.
The BizMiner Suite includes the following:
- U.S. Industry Financial Profiles: Includes 3, 5 and 9 year reports
- Local Industry Financial Profiles: Includes 3 and 5 year reports. State and metro versions of complete industry financials: 35 financial ratios, balance sheet and detailed profit & loss statements for 5,000+ lines of business. (Note: BizBenchmarker is now consolidated into this product)
- Micro Firm Profit & Loss Reports: Benchmarks that correspond to real-world structure. Choose from 4,000 lines of business.
– Sole Proprietor Profit & Loss Profile – Includes 3 and 5 Year Reports
– Startup Profit & Loss Profile– Includes 3 and 5 Year Report
- U.S. Industry Market Reports: Compelling industry market research trends for 9,000 lines of business. Customizable U.S.-State-Metro-County and zip code market area reports for each industry.
- Competitive Market Narrative: Granular narrative analysis of any U.S. industry market.
- Retail Sales per Square Foot Report: Industry sales per square foot research.
- 3-Ring Demographic Profiles: Custom-selected radii from one to 100 miles for population demographics in any U.S. market. Value and percentages for population, age, race-ethnicity, employment, income education and housing.
- Broker Market Opportunity Snapshot: Best for brokers, buyers, customer call prep and small business owners. Quantify and highlight industry market advantages and opportunities for any business. Key industry and population demographics.
Please note: The following reports are available to BizMiner Suite subscribers for an additional fee:
- Business Prospect Lists
The BizMiner Suite includes all three of the sub-products listed below:
- BizMiner Industry Market Trend Reports
- BizMiner U.S. Industry Financial Reports
- BizMiner Local Industry Financial Reports
|BizMiner Product Options||
|BizMiner Suite - Industry and geographic data covering 9,000 industries by zip code, county, metro or state.||$1279||Add To Cart|
|BizMiner Industry Market Trend Reports - Custom narrative competitive analysis of your firm, your industry and your market area- down to the zip code.||$799||Add To Cart|
|BizMiner U.S. Industry Financial Reports - In-depth US-State-Metro benchmarks for 5000 lines of business.||$799||Add To Cart|
|BizMiner Local Industry Financial Reports - Offers a full range of BizMiner local financial content.||$799||Add To Cart|