Why To Buy
So, how do you create a Word document that contains Excel data, quickly and accurately, that changes automatically when the Excel data changes, without the risk of errors and allows for variable content?
Perhaps you should consider…
Produced by ValuSource, creating Report Writers for over 30 years.
FOUR reasons to consider Zap Report Builder
- Automates the creation of valuation reports
- It’s an Excel and Word Add-in, does not require ValuSource valuation software
- Saves time and improves quality and realization rates
- Works with YOUR Excel and Word docs
Let’s consider each of these in detail
AUTOMATES THE CREATION OF VALUATION REPORTS
- Linked Data. Brings CELLS, RANGES & CHARTS from Excel to Word using point-and-click to create links.
- Quality Assurance. Auto-update a few, or hundreds of Excel data links with a click of a button—changes ripple through the entire document helping eliminate errors and saving time.
- Variable Content. Create variable content (sentences, paragraphs and sections) in Word, with logic in Excel to easily include or exclude content in your report—quickly and without complicated coding.
IT’S AN EXCEL AND WORD ADD-IN, DOES NOT REQUIRE VALUSOURCE VALUATION SOFTWARE
- Microsoft Word & Excel Based. Zap Report Builder creates a ribbon inside of Word and Excel allowing you to link your Excel data to your Word document. Everything stays in sync.
- 100% compatible with Word. Most other document automation apps have serious compatibility issues with complex Word documents. With Zap Report Builder, Word is used to create the document, so you never have formatting or compatibility issues.
- Never leave Word & Excel. Unlike many applications that create your document in another app (often online), Zap Report Builder allows you to remain entirely in Word—using an application you already know, while simplifying and speeding up the process of getting the data you need into a document.
SAVES TIMES AND IMPROVES QUALITY AND REALIZATION RATES
- Minimal Learning Curve. You don’t have to learn another app if you already know Word and Excel.
- Fastest Report Generator. With point-and-click, copy / paste creation, you can quickly design and generate your documents with a minimal learning curve. It saves a significant amount of time to create documents containing Excel data.
- Reusable Documents / Reports. Create valuation reports (templates) linked to your Excel documents. Quickly create final reports using templates you have already created.
- More Efficient Report Writing. Spend more time writing and less time updating Excel data in your Word report.
WORKS WITH YOUR EXCEL AND WORD DOCS
- Leverages Existing Valuation Report Templates. Take your existing valuation reports and create live links to Excel in seconds, which are all automatically updated whenever you make a change in Excel.
- Easily Create New Valuation Report Templates. For simple to complex engagements, Zap Report Builder manages hundreds of links, optional content and images.