Why To Buy
FIVE reasons to consider KeyValueData
KeyValueData provides 26 industry databases and resources–the largest selection of any valuation data supplier. Plus, all databases integrate with Excel and BVM Pro and Express Business Valuation, #1 Best-Selling Business Valuation Software.
Also includes three databases that are 100% exclusive to KeyValueData:
- RMA Valuation Edition. The industry’s only benchmarking data taken from over 275,000 actual business financial statements that allows you to precisely rank a company against the industry with both national and regional data.
- ValuSource Market Comps. The largest (over 49,000 comps) and oldest comparables database that incorporates the Direct Market Data Method (DMDM) as well as the standard Guideline Method. Provides bigger sample sizes, more industries and a 3x longer history.
- Pluris DLOM. The largest database of restricted stock transactions for calculating a discount for lack of marketability.
- Smart Interface. Access data with smart search. Display options show the number of records in your selection, a simple menu that guides you through the process and helps you easily view summary and detail data.
- Analyzers. Includes pre-built analyzers with graphics, scatter charts, filters, calculators, trends, and other analytics–saving you hours trying to model and decipher the data from scratch.
- Best Integration. Not only can you export to Excel, but KeyValueData also includes automatic one-click integration with BVM Pro, and Express Business Valuation, the #1 Best-Selling Business Valuation Software applications. No other databases work so seamlessly.
Speak to technical support or to a Certified Business Valuator who can explain how to apply the data for your specific engagement.
Best Value – up to
KeyValueData data is available a la carte or in data bundles that save you 52% – 66% . You get more data for the same price, can create a more thorough valuation, and ensure you have your competitors data sources if involved in litigation.
Bonus – $845 Value!
As a benefit of NACVA membership, or with purchase of a KVD bundle, you get EconAssist™, an $845 value, for FREE. This includes over 1,100 industry and metro reports, over 7,400 valuation articles, over 2,200 federal and state law cases, over 700 conference presentations, compensation data, over 68,000 S-1 Filings, and the Expert Witness Profiler. Plus you have access to Around the Valuation World® webcasts each month.